Mirror rub-on is an excellent solution to diversify everyday manicure.
Thanks to its fine grinding, this rub-on does not form lumps and provides an even mirror coating. A rub-on on a black base gives a saturated juicy shade, but also looks beautiful on any other shade of gel polish.
How to make rubbing:
– We cover the nails with 2 layers of gel polish, baking each layer.
– We apply the top without a sticky layer, bake in the lamp.
– In a slightly warm top without a sticky layer, rub the glitter powder with the help of improvised means (brush, applicator, finger), rubbing it.
– Cover with a top coat with or without a sticky layer, preferably thick. We fix the result in a 36 watt UV lamp for 2 minutes or 1 minute in a LED lamp.
– Then, with a nail file, lightly file the butt.
Powder volume in a jar 5 grams.