Aurora rubbing consists of ultra-fine sparkling particles that are rubbed into the top without a sticky layer and acquire color depending on the gel polish on which they are rubbed! At the same time, the manicure looks very elegant, and it is impossible to take your eyes off the overflow of the rub.
How to make a rub Aurora:
– We cover the nails with 2 layers of gel polish, baking each layer.
– We apply the top without a sticky layer, bake in the lamp.
– In a slightly warm top without a sticky layer, rub the glitter powder with the help of improvised means (brush, applicator, finger), rubbing it.
– Cover with a top coat with or without a sticky layer, preferably thick. We fix the result in a 36 watt UV lamp for 2 minutes or 1 minute in a LED lamp.
– Then, with a nail file, lightly file the butt.
Powder volume in a jar 2 grams