Sliders are a real lifesaver for anyone who dreams of creative design with inscriptions, patterns, and drawings but does not have artistic talents. They are used even by experienced craftsmen because such stickers have many advantages:
• A simple application technique that a beginner will understand;
• Safety of the nail plate;
• Huge selection of drawings by seasons, themes, colors, etc.;
• With sliders, creative design is possible even on very short nails;
• Drawing images are clear and rich as if the design was made with a brush;
• Suitable for both natural and artificial nails;
• Nice price.
How to apply slider designs:
1. Manicure and coat your nails with a base. Apply a coat of color if desired.
2. Separate the image from the base, and if necessary, cut along the contour.
3. Dip the slider in water or place it on a damp cotton pad to activate the adhesive.
4. Carefully remove the layer and place the slider on the nail. For convenience, you can use tweezers for this.
5. Align the slider on the nail surface and remove all bubbles and wrinkles with smooth movements.
6. If there is excess near the free edge of the nail, cut it off with nail scissors and seal the end with the rest of the layer or buff.
7. When the slider dries a little and can no longer move out, cover the nail with a top and dry it in a lamp.